viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2014

The Vampyre of Time and Memory

Hello, the first of all, I must say  that this week I have written a litle number of post because I have been a idle.
But this friday, I have rescue twenty books of chemistry from a donation to the public library of my district. I try to explain.

One day of this week, a  person donate a box of books of chemistry and engineering to the public library of Los Dolores.

There were two men what go to the library to catch the books from donations and after  this men sell books to a second -hand shop.

I talk with the person in charge of the library and she said me that this men have forbidden to take books and she said me:

- Antonio, take all because this books anybody like .


This afternoon, the books were in their nidus.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEIVlYegHx8

No hay comentarios: