jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2014

A song for christmas

Today was listening christmas carols, and   suddenly  I thought  in a song from the OST  of " La mision"  for me this is a christmas carol also. 

This morning  while I walked with my friend Paco El fonta,  we talked about  of wickedness of  human being, he thought  that the human being is  the more evil  animal for the planet Earth because  the human being destroy all around her but I replied that the human being was also a good people who figth for the wildness and the good.
When I thougth this words it came to my mind , this song. A song  about the good it does humans 

The hope is never lost.



Hoy estaba escuchando villancicos, y de repentepense en una cancion de la BSO de " La mision" para mi era un villancico.

Esta mañana mientras caminaba con mi amigo Paco el fonta, hablabamos acerca de la maldad del ser humano, el pensaba que el ser humano es la  especie animal mas malvada del planeta  porque lo destruye todo y lo replique que el ser humano son tambien buenas personas que luchaban  por la naturaleza y el bien.
Cuando pensaba estas palabras, venia a mi mente esta cancion, una cancion acerca del bien que hacen las personas.

La esperanza nunca se pierde.

No hay comentarios: